Export your Jira issues in XML Format
In a given JIRA project:
- Create a view or filter that shows all the tickets.
- Click Export > XML.
- Preview the source of the page and save it.
Import XML into Assembla
In a given Assembla space:
- Navigate to Tickets → Settings → Export & Import (first add the Tickets tool in Admin → Tools if you don’t already have it installed)
- Browse your XML file exported from Jira in Import tickets from
- Click on Import from Jira
- To import your ticket attachments, browse your .zip file
- Click on the "Import Tickets" button
Article is closed for comments.